Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown
The Gym Gear Sterling Series range of fully commercial strength equipment is comprised of 23 pieces of high quality free weight and plate loaded resistance machines, originally part of the exclusive equipment provision for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team. This heavy duty range is built to withstand the demands of high use environments and has been supplied to a large number of establishments throughout the UK and Ireland. The effective biomechanical design of this series ensures that the equipment follows the natural movements of the body, keeping the user free from injury. Along with their stylish yet simple design, these Sterling pieces are ideal for all gyms/ training facilities.
The multi-joint movement of the Sterling Pulldown mimics that of a pull-up. The difference is that during a pull down you are stationary and the weight moves, meaning you can reap the training benefits of the more advanced pull-up without having to lift all of your body weight. The soft leather cover on the upholstery of the seat provides ultimate comfort during use, and the adjustable seat height accommodates to users of all sizes. This machine focuses heavily on increasing back strength, primarily activating the latissimus dorsi, trapezius and rhomboid muscles, in addition to the posterior deltoids and biceps, making it an essential machine when training upper body.
- Robust and heavy duty construction complete with high-quality needle bearings for moving parts
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to the maximum integrity
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Olympic Weight horns fitted as standard for optimum storage capacity
- Low maintenance due to plate loading nature
- Unique seat adjustment setting which is super smooth/ quick
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
- Application of advanced biomechanics ensures that the equipment follows the body’s physiological movement
- Instruction placard to detail the muscle groups used and also the starting / finishing positions
Dimensions: L 148 x W 149 x H 197 (cm)
Product Weight: 164kg
Maximum Weight Capacity: 300kg